Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you kick off your shoes and stay a while. How can I sum of the parts that make up the whole of me in a short little bio space when there is such a hodgepodge that describes me? Here is a glimpse into my little world.
- I am a monogram fanatic. If it can be monogrammed you darn tooting I’ll do it.
- I am OBSESSED with moist cakey goodness and would eat it morning, noon, and night if I could.
- I am a foodie and keep a mental rolodex of restaurants around the city.
- I am in love with etsy, whoever thought of that site was a genius in my book.
- I am office companions with a 15 year old cat named Donnie.
- I am a leo and even though I don’t believe in the zodiac, the leo sign is surprisingly a good description of my personality.
- I have an obsession with purses and bags which is strangely odd considering I threw tantrums as a a girl when required to carry one.
- I will break out in song and dance at random moments (too bad my voice sounds like cats wailing)
- I didn’t read any other book except Charlotte’s Web from grades 1-3. Once I like something I REALLY like it.
- I am so Philly that “JAWN ” is an active word in my vocabulary. (OMG I know grammarians are cringing right now)
- I have a degree in Math and yes I keep a copy of Introduction to Real Analysis by my desk.
- AND I LOVE TAKING PICTURES