Sunday while I was shooting Laura and Jason’s engagement session, my husband Roe was shooting me. A couple of things I noticed:
1. I have a serious game face when shooting. Its not that I am mad but just deep in thought. Note to self – Smile more.
2. I squint when looking through the viewfinder. Is this going to cause premature wrinkling?
3. I kneel a lot. How many shots do I get from the vantage point of looking up?
4. I have clearly mastered the art of kneeling and shooting in heels and a dress. Booyah!
5. I still hate getting my picture taken. There my dirty little secret is out. Not uncommon for a lot of photographers but definitely something I need to work on.
And I purposely didn’t post the ones where I have all the weird contortions my face goes through as I am talking to clients. Let’s hope they never see the light of day.