2010 has been an incredible year for me, a year in which my life has seen incredible changes. I never would have guessed that I would be a business owner, find something I am so passionate about, and been able to have a means in which to touch people’s lives in such a profound manner.
I have been reflecting on my journey over the past couple of weeks and writing out my goals and aspirations not only for my business but also for my own personal development. One of my goals that I dwell on a lot and keeps coming to top of mind is how can I give back. I have been so blessed especially in a time where so many around me have hit rough patches and are struggling through difficult times. I want to utilize my talents to give something meaningful and significant to those around me. Blessings are meaningless unless they can be shared.
I know that recently through these tough economic times many of us have been challenged, some more than others. And it pained me to think that because of it some couples will have to forego documenting a key event in their lives. Therefore I am running a Give Away for Free Wedding Coverage to a couple getting married in 2011 who have had challenging circumstances which have caused them not to be able to afford photography services.
Yes, full wedding day coverage for free!
I will take submissions till Jan 14, 2011 and will contact the recipient within one week of the deadline.
Give Away Rules & Terms
1. One recipient will receive the following Wedding Day Coverage package for free :
- 8 hours of wedding day coverage from Nicole Peterson of Girl Photography with a second photographer
- Online gallery for sharing and ordering of prints
- DVD of full resolution images from wedding day in custom case
- Wedding timeline review meeting
2. Submissions should be sent to Nicole Peterson of Girl Photography at firstname.lastname@example.org and will be taken from January 1, 2011 to January 14, 2011.
3. Wedding must take place between March 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011 and be within 50 miles of Glenside PA (19038). Wedding date must also be available based on current wedding bookings for 2011.
4. Recipient of give away will be contacted within one week of giveaway deadline.